Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My 4 week old!

My baby is 4 weeks old! I feel like I have had him much longer than that! Well, I guess I have, if you include his time in the womb :) I have loved being a mom! Although it has its tough moments, it is well worth it. I have been very blessed-Mason loves bath time, loves getting his diaper changed and loves car rides! Thank goodness!



Such a happy boy!

So relaxed!


This is Mason and his cousin Trayden!


Merry Christmas from my little bundle of joy!



4 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

He looks so big already! What does he weigh now? He sure is handsome!

Darren and Mandi said...

So stinkin CUTE!! Cant wait to see you guys again!

Christie and Stuart said...

He weighs over 10lbs now, crazy I know!
Mandi, I can't wait to see you again either!

Amy said...

He is such a doll Christie and I bet he's so much bigger now, let's see some new pics okay. I love that your such a cute little momma now.

layout

About Me

My photo
Cedar Hills, Ut, United States
I have been married for 6 1/2 years and am a mother of 3 children, 3 and under and I love them more than anything. I also enjoy sports and being crafty.