Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pregnant again!

For those of you who don't know, I am pregnant again! I am a little over 5 months along (22 weeks) We found out a couple months ago and were shocked at first but we are excited for another baby. I think having babies less than a year apart will be crazy for the first few years but I know they will be good friends! We aren't going to find out the gender. I am looking forward to the surprise at birth :) I am due end of Nov/beginning of Dec. Who knows... I don't really even know exactly when I got pregnant! haha.

4 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

That's exciting! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Holy cow, are you serious girl???? That is so awesome. I promise you will love having your kids close together, it's the best. Congrats cute girl, let me know if you need anything?

I can't believe you are already that far along, you can really keep a secret!

Ben and Kelli said...

Congrats Christie! And good luck:) love ya!

Darren and Mandi said...

You are amazing my dear. You guys are just awesome at making babies lol Congratulations!

layout

About Me

My photo
Cedar Hills, Ut, United States
I have been married for 6 1/2 years and am a mother of 3 children, 3 and under and I love them more than anything. I also enjoy sports and being crafty.