Monday, October 11, 2010

CAKES!

I have been making cakes lately to earn some extra money, and because I enjoy doing it!

This first cake is for a client that wanted a "creative" cake for her daughters birthday party. She sent me a picture of her daughters artwork and asked me to duplicate it on a cake :) below is the artwork on left and cake on right.
This is my first wedding cake that I did for my sister Sheila's wedding!


This is a character cake (wow wow wubbzy) that I made for a friend. It was for her daughters 1st birthday :)


I would love more business if anyone wants a cake!!


2 comments:

McBrides said...

Christie are you kidding me? Those are amazing! Geez, how did we never know you were a cake artist? I hope things are going well with your pregnancy...it's coming up!! Love you guys!

Christie and Stuart said...

Thanks Kimi!
It has been fun to have some projects on the side! Only about 3 weeks left! Hopefully less.... :) How are you?? I hope all is well!

layout

About Me

My photo
Cedar Hills, Ut, United States
I have been married for 6 1/2 years and am a mother of 3 children, 3 and under and I love them more than anything. I also enjoy sports and being crafty.