Sunday, February 1, 2009

Being sealed

Stuart and I were sealed in the Mt. Timp temple Jan 20th 2009. It was the most amazing experience I have ever had. That is the most I have ever cried from being so happy. I even got a couple tears out of Stu! The promises that are made are incredible and irreplaceable. My life continues to get better each day. It is so great to have the blessing of the temple. I now have somewhere to go when I am feeling mediocre. I have also realized that there are so many people waiting in heaven for their temple work to be done and I know those people will be eternally grateful for our willingness to help. I have also realized now more than ever, that my happiness is only up to me. I am responsible for everything that happens in my life and I determine my level of joy in this life. Heavenly Father will jump at the opportunity to bless me as long as I am living righteously and I should be willing to give him enough respect to do so. Going to the temple was unbelievable and I recommend this experience to everyone!

No comments:

layout

About Me

My photo
Cedar Hills, Ut, United States
I have been married for 6 1/2 years and am a mother of 3 children, 3 and under and I love them more than anything. I also enjoy sports and being crafty.