Monday, April 20, 2009

Guess who's having a baby!







I had bought a pregnancy test a couple days earlier and I was in the bathroom and felt the need to take the test. I waited for the results... Once I read that it said "pregnant" I ran to Stuarts office and said "Hunny I need to talk to you when you are off the phone" he looked at me and said "ARE YOU PREGNANT!!!?" and I said yes and started crying tears of joy, he hugged me and then took pictures of my happiness! I am so excited to start this new journey of parenting!


6 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay!!!! That is such great news! You will love it. There is nothing better!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I can't tell you how happy I am for you! After our little chat on facebook I really hoped things would work out! I thought of you from time to time and wondered how things were going. You will find that though waiting for your little arrival was very difficult, parenthood is well worth the wait. I hope your pregnancy goes smooth and keep us all posted! Your news just made my day!

Christie and Stuart said...

Thanks guys! I am soooooo excited as well!!! I am due Nov 28th and I can't wait! It has been going slow, so I will try to take my mind off of it(yeah right) and hope it goes by fast!

Amy said...

Congrats girl, I am SOOOOOO excited for you guys. There is nothing greater than being a momma! Woo Hoo for you!

McBrides said...

Congratulations!!! We are so super excited for you guys! Being a mom is honestly the funnest thing in the world! You and Stuart will love being parents! Congrats!!

Ben and Kelli said...

Yay for the Baby Babooshkas!!! You know how excited we are for you! I see you Friday:)

layout

About Me

My photo
Cedar Hills, Ut, United States
I have been married for 6 1/2 years and am a mother of 3 children, 3 and under and I love them more than anything. I also enjoy sports and being crafty.