Monday, May 4, 2009

Update on my pregnancy!

Well folks, I am on week 12 and have been very blessed with NO sickness! As long as I keep food in my belly I feel great! I  have noticed that I enjoy others cooking for me as well ;)  I finally found the midwife I am going to use to deliver my baby.  She lives in PG and is very experienced and also cheaper than all of the others I have looked into :)   I haven't had a lot of changes yet, just a little more tired, and pee more!  Either a boy or girl would be lovely! Just as long as our baby is strong and healthy!  This is a new experience for Stuart and I but we are very excited to start on this new journey! As for now, we will continue to read up on the "how to's" of parenting!  

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is so exciting! I'm glad you're not sick. It makes a huge difference not being sick.

Christie and Stuart said...

Thanks Kristy~ It has been nice! I hope its this easy the whole time (except for labor! I know that wont be easy!)
How are you guys doing?

layout

About Me

My photo
Cedar Hills, Ut, United States
I have been married for 6 1/2 years and am a mother of 3 children, 3 and under and I love them more than anything. I also enjoy sports and being crafty.